Been a while since I did a blog post... holidays were amazing to take time away and regroup for the new year! I have had lots of time to think about my business and honestly, proud is an understatement. Never in my life did I think I would turn my passion into a business, get my LLC., meet over 40 new clients, book my first wedding on my own (plus some), and make the most amazing connections with people all over the state! With all of that being said, I want to say thank you for all of the support and business over the past year!
Looking forward into 2021, I have some lofty goals:
- I want to book at least 7 weddings (almost there people, someone get engaged!)
- I am going to have more mini sessions
- Continue to build my brand
- Market better on social media!
- Find 2 new spots to take pictures around Iowa
- Offer more giveaways!
These may seem simple to some people, and yes, I do most of these already, BUT, I am also a full-time teacher, I will graduate with my masters degree in May, training for a half marathon or two this next year, and so much more.
Please help me reach my goals by:
- Sharing my posts
- Recommending me to your friends and family
- Leaving reviews on my Facebook page
- Continuous positivity :)
Thank you for all the support and here is to the best 2021 photography year!